Here are 11 easy ways that you can help further the dialogue for New Hampshire Independence:
1. Engage your friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, and classmates about FNHI and the importance of our mission.
2. Sign up for our email newsletter and encourage others to do so by sharing this link.
3. Find us on Facebook, subscribe to our Youtube channel, and follow us on Twitter.
4. Promote independence with your e-mail signature. For example, include a link to our website, and set your e-mail signature to,
“‘That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government’
-American Declaration of Independence”.
5. Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper/blog, call into local News/Talk radio stations, or contact your local TV station.
6. Write a blog post for our website.
7. Organize an event to continue the discussion about independence. Consider inviting an FNHI speaker to the event.
8. Contact us if you’d like to hand out FNHI flyers at an event in New Hampshire.
9. Amazon.com will donate .5% of all qualified purchases to FNHI when you take a few seconds to enroll in Amazon Smile.
10. Help our educational outreach efforts with a generous, tax deductible donation.
11. Have you already made a donation and you work for a company that matches employee donations to 501(c)3 tax deductible non-profits? Many companies will match your donation up to $1,000, or more! Ask your employer about matching your donation!